Latest News

Andrew's horror novella, 'The Bathtub', is now available.

Sunday 18 November 2018

Rebel ePublishers

Sadly, Rebel ePublishers has decided to close it’s doors.  See the statement on the publisher’s website for more information and reasons. 

All three of my books listed will revert to me; the publisher has been good enough to return all rights in proper fashion.

This impacts on three of my books:

These will come down from Amazon and elsewhere in due course.  In fact, electronic copies have already been removed from Amazon.  They may well see the light of day again as self-published, or I may try them with a different publisher.  I don’t know at the moment.

It’s a real shame because Rebel was a publisher I enjoyed working with, and I’d like to thank Jayne and EJ for having me.Footholder SmallDoor Into War SmallFaerie Small

No comments:

Post a Comment