KayJay and Amy are PhD archaeology students an an unnamed university on south-east England.
I usually use KayJay's viewpoint. She is the quieter of the two - I think of her as a shy exhibitionist - while the more bubbly Amy likes bringing her friend out of her shell while enjoying herself at the same time. That usually results up in KayJay finding herself in situations more daring than she could ever have imagined. She usually ends up enjoying herself and taking control.
The two have supporting roles in my non-erotic time travel novel, 'The Door into War,' which is largely set in their university's archaeology department. It was great fun to include my two favourite PhD students in a non-erotic environment, and made the writing easier because I knew how they would react to the situations the story put them in. In this novel, KayJay is the one who takes control while Amy nearly buckles under the stresses the book places her in.
Most of my horror or historical fantasy 'stars' two lead ladies in the same mould as KayJay and Amy, and I do enjoy occasionally taking them out of the stress of horror to put them in erotica. I think they fully deserve to let their hair down for a while instead of being scared out of their wits.
KayJay and (usually) Amy appear to a greater or lesser degree in:
- Art Class (Keith Publications), erotic novelette (out of print);
- Eton Mess (Keith Publications), erotic novelette (out of print);
- The Door Into War (Rebel ePublishers), time travel novel;
- Bank Manager (Cobblestone Press), erotic short;
- Weekend Treat (Cobblestone Press), erotic short;
- Sunshine & Ice Cream (Cobblestone Press), erotic short;
- Football Fantasy (Wild Rose Press), erotic novelette.