Latest News

Andrew's horror novella, 'The Bathtub', is now available.

Sunday 17 February 2013

Andraste’s Blade

Blade SmallI’ve been given notice by Dark Realm Press that the publisher will be cancelling our contract for ‘Andraste’s Blade’ at the end of February. 

The book was published in 2005, and given that publishers come and go and like to concentrate on newer books – which is where the sales lie – I think I’ve been lucky Dark Realm Press have chosen to keep it available for so long.

‘Andraste’s Blade’ was the first novel I had published.  I’d like to put on record my thanks to Ann Velentin for taking a chance on a first novel by an unknown author, and then helping me through the editing and publication processes. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Andrew,

    Nice blog, although the black background and light font kills my eyes. Still it's nice and simple design. Easy to navigate which is always a plus.

    My first book's contract too was not renew, so a few months after my rights were returned to me, I self-published it though Amazon. It was surprisingly easy to do. Plus it's always good to have your back list available for sale. :)

    Janice~

    ReplyDelete