Latest News

Andrew's horror novella, 'The Bathtub', is now available.

Sunday 5 April 2015

An Update

It’s been a while since I gave an update of what’s happening in my writing world, and in particular with my four current ‘forthcoming’ books.  So, here it is:
  • I’ve had initial contact about editing for both ‘Snuff’ (a violent horror hovel) and ‘Eton Mess’ (an erotic novelette), so they’re going through the process;
  • ‘Dana’s Children’ (a violent horror novel) has been through the editing process and is in the final stage of proofing;
  • ‘The Footholder’s Tale’ is currently being edited.
So, there we are.  I don’t have any information on release dates yet. 
In other news, I’ve sent my time travelling World War One science fiction story to a couple of publishers.  I’m still waiting to hear back, but it’s a story I’m happy with and I’m hopeful of a bite.
The current work in progress, like ‘Andraste’s Blade’  ‘The Doe and the Dragon’ and ‘The Footholder’s Tale’ is a story set in Celtic north Wales, around the region’s myths and legends.  It’s about a man who marries a fairy.  The original story is flawed, with some highly improbably elements so I’m describing this as ‘based on…’ rather than ‘a retelling of…’ type story.  The overlying plot, though, is great fun and I’m enjoying the challenge of writing some ‘straight’ historical fantasy and leaving horror completely behind.  That’s something I don’t do often enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment